Lemon Shrimp Salad
- 1 lb shrimp cooked, peeled & deveined
- 8 spears asparagus, cut into small bite sized pieces, blanched
- 1 yellow, orange or red pepper, chopped
- handfull of fresh cilantro, chopped
- handful of falt leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 ears of corn (raw) shucked
- 1/2 – 1 whole red onion
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3-4 tablespoons of EV olive oil
- coarse salt and cracked pepper to taste
There is nothing to this recipe! It’s as easy as combing all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mixing, chill covered with plastic wrap for about 20-30 minutes.
I purchased the shrimp already cooked and cleaned from my local fish market. You can do that to save time, but of course it’s simple to buy the shrimp and throw them into boiling (salted) water. When they turn pink… just takes a few minutes…remove. I like to put them in a glass bowl with ice and chill in the fridge.